We occupy a corner of Helensburgh’s Colquhoun Square: it’s central, easy to find and located close to car parks and public transport links. We look forward to saying “Hello” to you at Sugar Boat, 30 Colquhoun Square soon.
Whilst we are more than happy to welcome walk-in guests – should we have availability at the time – to save any possibility of disappointment, we recommend that you book in advance.
Dogs – we love dogs and welcome dogs with their owners but would ask for them to obey our house rules:
- dogs are only allowed in the café bar area at the front and not in the main restaurant,
- no barking – apart from saying hello and goodbye,
- water can be offered from a bowl on the floor, but please keep it on the floor and not on the table,
- please can dogs stay on the floor,
- please respect our other diners. Some people aren’t as fond of dogs in restaurants as we are!
OPEN MONDAY TO SUNDAY FROM 8am (9am on Sundays)
Breakfast: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 11.30am (Saturday 8.30am & Sunday 9.00am – 11.30am)
Lunch: Monday – Friday 12 midday – 4.30pm
Dinner: Monday – Sunday 5.00pm – 9.00pm
Weekend Brunch: 8.30am (9am Sunday) – 11.30 & 12.00pm – 4.30pm
Call us on: 01436 647 522